Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Snowing Too Much Again


I can't believe this. Just when I thought we would get a break from this crazy weather, it snows again. For the third time this week, snow has hit our area. Never have I seen this happen before. It's so bad out here that even the snow truck people are currently no where in sight. I think they've had enough of this snow as well. Now it's everywhere. To make things worse, it looks like it's still snowing hard. Looking out of my window, it appears as if a foot of snow has arrived so far. It started Friday morning and it hasn't stopped coming yet. The cars, trees and sidewalks in my neighborhood are completed covered. The snow blanket has struck again covering everything in its path. Let's hope for spring to come sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment