Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Snowing Again

I can't believe this. It's now snowing again. We just had some snow a couple of days ago. I spent a great portion of my weekend cleaning the snow off my car. Tomorrow morning, I will have to wake up very early and once again shovel some more snow. Will Mother Nature please give us a break? I don't ever remember it snowing so much like this. What is going on? What is causing all this snow to come around our area? To make matters worse, I heard today that the groundhog saw it's shadow and because of this, we are supposed to be getting six more weeks of this winter weather. My hope is that after this, we will see no more snow until at least late December. Good luck to those of you who have to walk and drive in this weather.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad it is snowing!!! The snow has cancelled classes for me this week and has allowed me to get my work done!!! Thank God for the snow...we haven't seen it for some winters now and I think it can be a positive thing for some!!!

    ReplyDelete