Friday, February 12, 2010

Edwards Allegedly Proposed to Rielle Hunter

According to the National Enquirer, former presidential candidate John Edwards proposed to his Mistress Rielle Hunter. If this is true, then I'm once again surprised as well as confused. I thought Edwards was trying to reconcile with his wife. If he is trying to reconcile with wife, then why would he go for his mistress. Does he want them both? Another thing that confuses me is why would we spend so much time and money on a woman that he initially claimed that he didn't have any relationship with. If anyone caused me this much trouble, the last thing I would do is attempt to stay with that individual. Relationships that result from an affair have a very slim chance of lasting. I just hope this somehow gets resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment